Table of Contents
User Data Collection Acknowledgment Statement
We use Google Analytics and Google AdWords to collect information about how visitors use our website and to show ads to users who have previously visited our website. This information is used to analyze website traffic, track ad campaign performance, and improve our website’s content and user experience. Google Analytics and AdWords collect information anonymously and report website trends without identifying individual visitors. We do not collect any personally identifiable information through Google Analytics or AdWords.
We also use contact forms on our website to collect information from users who wish to contact us. The information collected through contact forms is used solely for the purpose of responding to inquiries or providing the requested information. We do not share this information with any third parties.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website or make use of e-commerce features.
- Analytical/performance cookies: These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies are used to recognize you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name, and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies: These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited, and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.
Information We Collect
We may collect and process the following types of personal data:
- Information about your visits to and use of our website, including IP address, browser type, referral source, length of visit, and page views.
- Information that you provide to us when you fill out a contact form on our website, including your name, email address, and any other information that you choose to provide.
- Any other information that you choose to send to us.
Use of Your Personal Data
We use your personal data to:
- Analyze website traffic and improve our website’s content and user experience.
- Respond to inquiries or provide requested information.
- Comply with legal obligations.
We will not share your personal data with any third parties except as necessary to provide our services, comply with legal obligations, or protect our rights.
We will retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
We take the security of your personal data seriously and have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect it from unauthorized access, use, alteration, or disclosure.
We use industry-standard security measures, including encryption, firewalls, and secure socket layer (SSL) technology, to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
We restrict access to your personal data to authorized personnel who need to know that information to provide our services to you.
While we take reasonable steps to safeguard your personal data, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal data.
If you have reason to believe that your personal data has been compromised, please contact us immediately using the contact information provided on our website.
Please get in touch with us by phone at (562) 693-8202